From Objectivism Wiki
- Facts are not "malleable."
- No alternative to a fact of reality is possible or imaginable.
- Consciousness has identity.
- The faculty of reason is the faculty of volition.
- The unit must be appropriate to the attribute being measured.
- The definitional principle is: wherever possible, an essential characteristic must be a fundamental.
- Crow epistemology
- Thinking, to be valid, must adhere to reality.
- "Existence is Identity; Consciousness is Identification."
- The law of contradiction.
- Human knowledge on every level is relational.
- Knowledge follows a necessary order.
- Rand's Razor
- The arbitrary cannot be cognitively processed.
- Life as the standard of value.
- A "principle" is a general truth on which other truths depend.